Export Documentation requirements
- AOG will assist you where permitted by law in the preparation of all documents to speedily and effectively move your shipments.
- At your request, Customs clearance, including pre=clearance, in availaible both at originand destination. We can also assist you by providing shipping information by email and facsimile to the exporter as well as to the consignee.
- Malaysia is beneficiary country under the Generalized System of Preferences (GSP) for all participating countries except the U.S.A. Shipment of eligible commodities must be accompanied by a Frm A Certificate of Origin.
- Certain item of wearing apparel are subject to quota restrictions at the destination country. Shipment of such items must be accompanied by a valid Textile Permit.
Import Documentation Requirements
- AOG will expedite imports into the country by ensuring that correct documentation accompanies each shipment
- AOG must receive the original, signed supplier's invoice clearly starting the CIF value of the goods to ensure prompt release of goods through Malaysia Customs.
- Goods having this documentation will normally be cleared within 24hours after arrival. Goods lacking this documentation may subject to considerable Customs delays.